Friday, May 18, 2012

Treasure Basket: Kitchen

This one could also be dubbed "shiny". : )

Here's what's inside:
:: Whisk
:: Small measuring cup
:: Spoon
:: Small tin w/ cheerios inside (in case it opens, the contents are edible!) that make a nice "tinking" sound when shaken.
:: Pretty napkin - Juliet likes playing peek-a-boo. :)
:: Cake mold
:: Tiny creamer w/ handle

Read my first Treasure Basket post for more details on the how and why behind Treasure Baskets.

~Thank you for your comments!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! I pinned to pinterest. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Rebecca said...

I just discovered treasury baskets over at The Imagination Tree and i LOVE the concept! I made one for my littlest. A music one. Ill post about it soon. So glad you are doing them too because i just know yours will totally rock and give me awesome ideas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails